Saturday 23 April 2011

You know what's a brillers movie?

A Philadelphia Story.
Classic movies are severly underrated.
Seriously, script-writing like that does just not happen anymore.
Someone write a movie like that. And then make it. And then say "this movie was made for the venerable and quite nice Adrienne May, of internet fame and fortune, who has impeccable taste and killer hair as well as a propensity for hilarity"
That's the kind of dedication I want.
If you're going to bother making a movie for me, at least give me something epic like that.
Anyway. Examples:
"Doggone it, C.K. Dexter Haven. Either I'm gonna sock you or you're gonna sock me." "Shall we toss a coin?"

"I'm testing the air. I like it but it doesn't like me."

"The time to make up your mind about people is never."



You know what else is a good movie?
The Princess Bride.
Another excellently scripted movie. 
His name is Inigo Montoya. You killed his father. Prepare to die.
"We are men of action. Lies do not become us."
AHHHH. So good.

Also Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. 
90% because of Tommy Bastow. Oh, Tommy Bastow.

Have you ever noticed how many good things there are? Like, just in the world?
There's movies and music and food (especially toast! toast is amazing. anyone who doesn't like toast is just ...silly. but probably still pretty cool.) and friends and laughter and getting lost and hugs and cute texts and missing people but seeing them again and family and interwebz and pets and grass and sun and nice.

I don't know why my blog just turned into a Be Positive campaign but I'mma roll wit' it.

Until right now. When I'mma stop. And go to sleep.
Like the epic gangsta I are.
Peace out, homeboiis.
(I'm perplexed by people who speak in such a manner. I also find my tendency to change writing style dramatically within such a short (fewer than 500 words) post quite amusing. What a freaking master.)

Day 22 – A song that you listen to when you’re sad:
Sum Me Up by BriBry :)

A beautiful blend of bittersweet lyrics and hilarious awkwardness:
I don't want a girl with problems, even though we'd be a perfect match
I don't like bending down to kiss but when would I find someone taller than me. And if I did then I'd run to this hills, 'cause she'd look fucking scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment