Tuesday 5 April 2011

It's like a jukebox! But less juke and more words. But it's in a box!

Here's a thing I'm doing this month.
Not just BEDA, but something kind of like what Hayley G Hoover does at the end of her posts.
It's one of those things that I think you're actually meant to do on tumblr, but pfft, tumblr, right? I have a tumblr, or two, but they are both fan tumblrs so I can't use them personally </3

You know what's a lot less poetic sounding than less than three? Less than forward slash three. Or even less than slash three.

Anyway, this thing is one of those things where for each day, you pick a thing relevant to the overarching thing.
In this case, music is the thing

Here's the complete list for the whole month: 

Day 01 – Your favorite song 
Day 02 – Your least favorite song 
Day 03 – A song that makes you happy 
Day 04 – A song that makes you sad 
Day 05 – A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 – A song that reminds you of somewhere 
Day 07 – A song that reminds you of a certain event 
Day 08 – A song that you know all the words to 
Day 09 – A song that you can dance to
Day 10 – A song that makes you fall asleep 
Day 11 – A song from your favorite band 
Day 12 – A song from a band you hate 
Day 13 – A song that is a guilty pleasure 
Day 14 – A song that no one would expect you to love 
Day 15 – A song that describes you
Day 16 – A song that you used to love but now hate 

Day 17 – A song that you hear often on the radio 
Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio 
Day 19 – A song from your favorite album 
Day 20 – A song that you listen to when you’re angry 
Day 21 – A song that you listen to when you’re happy 
Day 22 – A song that you listen to when you’re sad 
Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding 
Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral 
Day 25 – A song that makes you laugh 
Day 26 – A song that you can play on an instrument 
Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play 
Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty 
Day 29 – A song from your childhood 
Day 30 – Your favorite song at this time last year
 

Also, appreciate this blog children. It took my like, an hour to make the formatting work and I was meant to be having an early night! jerks : )

So as you can see, I'm a few days late with this whole thing, so here are the catch ups,

OKAY YOU DEMANDING FOOLS?!
Day 01 – Your favorite song: Sic Transit Gloria ... Glory Fades by Brand New
Day 02 – Your least favorite song : Just a Song About Ping Pong by Operator Please [this is really hard to pick for me, because I don't have a least favourite song. I mean, I really don't like this song, but I can't say it's meritless and I can't say I've never bopped, yes bopped, along to it. But that's my choice so there. ]
Day 03 – A song that makes you happy: IOU by Tom Milsom
Day 04 – A song that makes you sad: Lightning Struck Tower by Ministry of Magic
Day 05 – A song that reminds you of someone: Stars in Your Eyes by Armor for Sleep

THERE. ALL DONE. See?!


Also, please note that only TWO so far are nerdy internet songs, SO THERE. 

Also, IOU by Tom Milsom is so beautiful and amazing that it can hardly be called nerdy.
Well, it can. But it would be doing it a severe injustice to be calling it just that.
So from now until the end of the month, I'll be including that as the closer to my blog post.
You know what was an awesome way to get out of actually writing a blog post? This.
I just got to listen to music.
The things I do for you! Also you. And you. Not you. Occasionally you.

The stereo two rooms away repeated songs we'd hear again and every song became
a song about love.

Bon nuit, fairweather friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment