Tuesday 12 April 2011

mindless rambling nonsense. in a dull way.

So I was gonna blog for realzies, but then I got distracted by the livestream of Ed and Lex on the radio sooooo, I'mma go watch that. Also, I have nothing to say. My creativity was sapped out of me by all my brilliant writing of word stories yesterday. 

Oh wait -- I have one thing. Paul is cool. Totally unpromtped. I said that completely voluntarily without a gun being held to my head or the iminent threat of torture. On a scale of one to awesome, he's like, a 12. Or something.


I've had a bottle of lift sitting next to my bed. It's been there for three days. I finally cleaned my awesome chair. So that now I can sit on it. I wore a pink hat today. Yup. What is my life. What is air.


I wish I could write my blog posts in comic sans. That'd be hilarious. It's like, the rick rolling of typography. But more painful. Like, if someone rick rolls you, it's still kind of funny, in a painful way. There's no joy in comic sans.

Day 12 – A song from a band you hate:
I DON'T HATE ANY BANDS I DON'T THINK.
But I guess ... I Whip My Hair - by Willow Smith
I should have picked that for the song I hate. I hate that song. SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment