Wednesday 13 April 2011

PhotalBUM. (That's 'photo' and 'album' combined, with an emphasis on the BUM.)

A hilariously titled box


My brother and me. It was around this time, possibly straight after this photo, that Andrew realised that the only way he can look not-terrible in a photo is by looking slightly incredulous.

Brooke
and myself, on our way to Kings Cross.This was a precautionary measure in case we got killed, or stolen.


Pensieve Bennory (@aleks?)
Need I even explain? Probably. But I won't.


Night. Sky. Driving.


BATH. Greatest place EVAR.

While on our road trip to SA then Melbourne, I kept taking pictures of this bear sitting there, with the background showing different settings. This is one of my favourites :)

Carved my initals in a rock. That's how I roll. Like rock and roll.


A BOAT made of lunch rubbish.


:)

Crazy negative feet.

Crazy negative boyfriend.

I made this smaller so as not to startle you.

Tonight, the clouds drifting past the moon. Do you ever feel the unstoppable passing of time like a physical weight? Not necessarily bad, but overwhelming. That was my sense as I took this picture.

All of these photos were taken with my very own camera by my very own self. They are the type of thing that I don't really have anywhere to put, but I want to use them, so here they are. Also, I thought this would be a good idea for a quick and easy blog but it took way longer than anticipated, so appreciate it bitches. This blog is my HARD WORK and these photos were all taken by ME!






Oh -- except this one:







Day 13 – A song that is a guilty pleasure:
... Popular Kesha songs. DON'T JUDGE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment