Thursday 21 April 2011

Frogswallop

<3

If you were cool, you'd get it.



Who's excited for my birthday? What presents are you getting me? 8th of May, kiddies, write it down in your diaries.
I waaaaaaaant:
some CDs
some DVDs
some TV shows (on DVD)
some money
some clothes
some cool random things (looking at you for this, Alyceman)
some art
some books
some online stuff because I am lame
some pajamas - side note: it's wear pajamas to work day tomorrow. I know, it's pretty intense. ahh, the perks of working in the media. (lol jokes, don't do it)
a hugs
some more hugs
gtm
a surprise party
too see my lovely friends.
the following day off work (also every day off work)
the ability to stay focussed on a task without getting distracted by stupid things you want for your birthday like a pony. I DON'T EVEN LIKE PONIES
the ability to write intelligently even when super tired



Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you're angry:
Romance is Dead by Parkway Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment