Sunday 3 April 2011

Oh, you, sexy thing. Oh, you sexy thing, you!

Hey, there, gorgeous. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Oh yeah.
How'd you like to uh, come hang out some time? Play some scrabble, watch a movie, grab a bite to eat, take our clothes off, have a casual drink.
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like it if I didn't use the strikeout tool. You filthy beast.

...

Sometimes I feel like when I blog, some odd alter-ego takes over me and controls my brain and my fingers and my typing. That's when the weird shit goes down.
Just thought I'd share that with you.
So that you could have a wee bit of a giggle and also so that if I ever say anything too weird, I can use this excuse to feign innocence. I mean, explain to you that I'm innocent.
*innocent eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment