Sunday 24 April 2011

Obligatory post, FYI.

Yesterday, I saw two camels.
Let's just say that there were two camels and three humps, if you get my drift.
I wanted to say 'If you get my fish' but I don't really want that to be the inpression with which you leave.

I want a house. Can someone buy me a house?

This is why I hate BEDA. Because I end up with absolutely nothing to say and so I write something crappy and forced to meet my self-imposed quota which no-one but me actually cares about. And then I write something I'm dissatisfied with, which sucks but whatevs, brah. I'mma rock it like ... a rockstar. Yeah, you can use that expression. I know it's pretty badass.

Anyway, with nothing else to fill this void of the internet with, I'm going to do an Alan Lastufka-esque 'Today I --" blog, with things I achieved today.


Today I  --
found a new TV show that I like, after deciding that the second episode was just as good as the first, and I like it, despite the fact that the central character is a dick.
resisted the, not going to lie, not particularly overwhelming urge to eat chocolate.
made some of my best friends amazing hot chocolates, which is something that I find really fulfilling in a way I can't truly explain*.
caught up on my YouTube videos, finally finally.

Oh yes, that just made me realise what a waste today was. But I did write two blog posts. I am a professional and social success.

I wish I had stories to tell you. I would tell you the world if I could.

Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Play Crack the Sky by Brand New?
I don't know! This is morbid and a topic about which I've never thought

A goodbye just as soon as I said hello.


*I was going to attempt to explain this to you, but then after writing an emo-sounding, awkwardly-phrased 200 word paragraph, I gave up. And now this asterisk really serves no porpoise or purpose, but I can say hello.
Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment