Wednesday 6 April 2011

Do you know what I did today?

  • found a song worse than Friday
  • got a nice lift home :)
  • was permitted to pat my rabbit by my rabbit
  • had a delicious hot chocolate
  • didn't hate the overtime I worked
  • missed a harry potter club meeting
  • was insulted by a friend
  • went to bed too late (i haven't gone yet, but i'm writing this in anticipation)
  • wore my favourite scarf
  • got called a 'gossip girl' in a joking way by people who i don't think understand the term. mostly because it isn't one
  • voted for darren criss
  • discovered there are people in the developed world who STILL HAVEN'T SEEN DOUBLE RAINBOW WHAT?
  • also discovered my dad once got smashed and danced on a bar, which is awesome and not weird at all in the slightest
  • snuggled my kitteh
  • spoke to my granny
  • freaked the crap out because my clock hadn't been changed (that happened just then guys, just as i was writing it. it's like i'm living it AS IT HAPPENS!)
  • rejoiced in the return of hungry beast
  • rejoiced in the demise of the hungry beast (in my belly)
  • had lunch with gabby the beautiful (her official title)
  • realised i too frequently use parentheses in my blogs (see?)
  • giggled for the millionth time at interrobang. ... hehe, interrobang.
  • posted something on one of my tumblrs (no, robbie, not that one)
  • was amazed at the power of fangirls
  • said goodnight in T minus 
  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1
Goodnight, my small and dignified people. Like hobbits. With big hairy feet. Yeah, I know what your feet are like. I seen them.

...

...

...

whileyou'resleeping.


DAY 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere:
The Joker by Fatboy Slim (Yes, Andrew, that song. No, Andrew, you can't sing it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment