Monday 2 April 2012

Lazy Day

Real questions for real nerdfighters. That's me!
1. Since April 2010
2. Aw, crap. Any Thoughts From Places or Question Tuesday videos and specifically either This Video Brought to you by Nyquil or Giraffe Sex: A Terrifying Introduction to Nature at Work (and Play), a video from which I learnt facts I have too often had cause to spout on everyday conversation. If you're an unVlogbrothers Watcher, just watch the second one.
3. water.org, This Star Won't Go Out, World Vision
4. "I told you I'd be fine!"
5. Instant friending with e'rybody. Who is also a nerdfighter.
Also:
“…because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff… Nerds are allowed to love stuff, like jump-up-and-down-in-the-chair-can’t-control-yourself love it. Hank, when people call people nerds, mostly what they’re saying is ‘you like stuff.’ Which is just not a good insult at all. Like, ‘you are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness’.” 
 John Green
6. 15 Hours in Target!
7. Strange Charm, The Deep Sea Anglerfish (of Angerflish), and Accio Deathly Hallows
8. What does Batman and 16 sodium particles have in common?
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na (Batmaaaaaaan)
9. The Fault in Our Stars. Previously it was An Abundance of Katherines, because I liked that fact that it didn't have a manic pixie dream girl character, and everyone was quite likeable (except the people who weren't meant to be ...). But TFiOS. Just. AHHH. IT MAKES ME FEEL ALL THE THINGS.
10. Don't fear the Baron's apprentice. Is the first thing I thought of.

Sorry for all of you out there who I have completely alienated with this post. But I'm doing this for a month, and creativity and whatever is hard so there are these things which make MY LIFE BETTER. And I've just given you two delightful videos to watch and some good songs and so shut up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment