Wednesday 11 April 2012

Bah!

BEDA is a bad time to start reading this:

but alas that is what I have done so you will just have to deal with it.
In the spirit of books and reading and whatnot, let me now list for you the twenty books I've read so far this year, and like a star rating or something.
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
**and a half. Tried making a fancy half symbol. Didn't work.
The Abyss by Orson Scott Card
***
The Book of Lies by James Moloney
*
The Song of the Quarkbeast by Jasper Fforde
***
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (audiobook, read by John Green, which I counted yes get over it)
***and a half.
Darius Bell and the Glitter Pool by Odo Hirsch
***
Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
****
Master of the Books by James Moloney
* (shouldn't have bothered after the previous one)
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
**
Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn
***and a half.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
***** Also possibly my new favourite book.
Grass for his Pillow by Lian Hearn
***
Wyrms by Orson Scott Card
**and a half.
Brilliance of the Moon by Lian Hearn
***and a half.
Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
***
Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
***and a half.
Inversions by Iain M Banks
***
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
***and a half. (THE MOVIE OH GOD THE MOVIE <3)
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
**and three-quarters
Divergent by Veronica Roth
**** (READ IT OH GOSH)

So now I'm up to A Dance With Dragons. I am so keen. I will be honest: I have kind of forgotten what happened at the end of the last one, since I read it 5 months ago, but STILL. STILL.
So good.

GOODNIGHT AND HAPPY READINGS.


No comments:

Post a Comment