Friday 8 October 2010

The Sprock! Inspired by Aleks's Day

Does anyone here watch Star Trek and live in Australia and have some level of music ability and songwriting ability?
Wow, I really narrowed the field with each condition, huh?

So, much like Alex Day came up with idea of genre of Doctor Who music T(imelord)rock, I came up with the idea of Sprock (I actually don't know if this idea is original, because I have done el zilcho research, but let's just say I made it up), and this genre is music based on Star Trek.
I think it's a super awesome idea, but alas, I think I have only seen one episode of Star Trek in my life, and have no access to it, I can't really do it.
BUT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MY SPROCK BAND, ohhhh, tell me.
I want to make a Sprock band, in case you didn't get that.

And don't question me just because the only reason I want to make this band is because 'Sprock' is an awesome name for a genre. I'm sure I would love Star Trek if I watched it.
So calm down!

Also, check out aleksday.blogspot.com to see me friend's blog, who also wrote about Sprock, albeit briefly.


(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment