Thursday 21 October 2010

My desperate need

for a new camera.

Ever since getting into Youtube, I've been having this issue where, instead of going to sleep when I'm lying in bed at night, I think about brilliant* ideas for videos.
Like, things that are funny*, things that are interesting*, things that are musical*. All sorts!

And do you know what all these wonderful ideas* prevent me from doing?
Going to sleep!
I am so tired.
But that is beside the point. All in the name of creativity, right?

Well, let me just say, it would be a lot easier to sleep if I could execute some of these ideas and then stop FLIPPIN' THINKING about them when I am trying to escape to the beautiful Land of Nod.

[Anything using the phrase Land of Nod gets +100 Awesome Points.]

The other issue I have is that I'm most creative* when I'm lying in bed, trying to sleep.
When I have no pen and paper around.
And when sleep erases all memory of the previous night's thoughts from my mind.
So I have had a number of super swell ideas*, not wanted to write them down because, for goodness SAKE, I AM TRYING TO SLEEP, and then ... I forget them

Stupid brain. What's it good for anyway?!

So that is my rant.
And the way this ties to the camera is that if I had a video camera, I could film these things in good quality (I don't want to put anything else on my channel with this dodgy webcam. My collab is different though. Go check it out: [REDACTED]).
Then these ideas would LEAVE ME ALONE.


Lots of caps today and nothing vair interesting.
Apologies.
I felt kind of obliged to write something because I'm going away tomorrow and won't be able to post until Monday (I don't think), and this was the best I could do.

I will be back with my usual* wit* and astonishing* prose* as soon as humanly possible.

AdiĆ³s Oddlings!
Yes, Oddlings got a capital today. As a sign of my respect for you.
And yes, Oddlings is your new and permanent name.
I think it creates a sense of community.

*Oh, she's so modest!

No comments:

Post a Comment