Monday 1 November 2010

Just so you know, it doesn’t end well. It doesn’t end how I wanted it to. Even after everything, my constant assurances that there will be no regrets, no looking back, no wondering what should have been, I’m still screaming.


Oh yeah.
OH YEAH.
Know what that is?
I bet you do.
I bet you do!
It's the first ... *check word count* 40 words!
40 words of what I hear you ask?
No, I don't hear you ask that, because you already know!
The first 40 words of the epic novel, written by your one and only, world famous (at http://theonlyadrienne.blogspot.com and also possibly http://aleksday.blogspot.com ) THE ONLY ADRIENNE.


Please, hold your applause.
I have currently written 700 words, and am now stuck describing the unnamed and pretty blank central character.
Any name suggestions?
Comment.
Any advice?
Comment.
Any negative ripples?
GTFO.


JOKES. loveyouallmyOddlings.


WISH MY LUCK AND THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR ME BECAUSE I SURE DON'T HAVE ANY!

No comments:

Post a Comment