Thursday 3 April 2014

Day 3: The Struggle is Real

It may or may not surprise you to learn that the hardest part about blogging every day in April is the part where you have to blog EVERY DAY in April. Especially when my life as it stands currently is simultaneously super boring (What'd I do today? Worked! Do you want me to regale you with stories about the data validation I did all day? Probably not!) and super hectic to the point where actually writing anything seems a huge task for which I can't set aside any time. AND YET HERE WE ARE.

So, to celebrate the fact that I am going overseas again on Monday, I would like to share with you all the countries I've been to, in the order of my favourite to least favourite. Now, I love Australia as much as the next pretty-ashamed-of-our-current-political-climate-but-unable-to-escape-the-nationality-listed-on-my-passport Australian, but it's not on the list. Not because I don't care about it, but because I would probably put it at/near the bottom and then people wouldn't like me.
Also, some of these are also quite low because I haven't been there very long (heyoooo, Vatican City and Singapore) and some, like Italy, are low because while I LOVED LOVED some places in that country, others were ehhhhh. So here we go!

Mexico
USA
Norway
Switzerland
Scotland
Republic of Ireland
Spain
The Netherlands
Malaysia
Monaco
Germany
Czech Republic
Canada
Japan
England
Fiji
Northern Ireland
New Zealand
France
Italy
Vanuatu
Indonesia
Austria
Singapore
Vatican City (sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment