Wednesday 22 September 2010

So. Guess who can't think of a title because this is just a random collection of crap? Tha's right.

OK, OK I'll post another blog. A proper one this time.
This is actually hilarious because like, 2 people read this. I only read it because I have to proof it. But if I pretend people read it, I'll be more encouraged to post, and posting is fun!

So, I think I've talked my friend into making a blog (Aleks's Day!), and so I'm super duper excited about that, because I won't be the only lonely person on here with no one reading the witty and delightful things they write.

Is it time to be serious yet?

My psychology excursion points of interest:
We saw a dinosaur's head in a window.
I got accosted by a bouncer at 'Strippers Nite Club".
I annoyed my friend by pointing out every truck to her.
Someone asked if buses are allowed through red lights, in all seriousness.
One girl had, over the TWO DAY trip, FIVE DIFFERENT PANTS/shorts. WHAT?!
Chinatown dinner was delicious. Honey Chickeeeeeeeen.
The taxi cost $15.70.
Delicious breakfast. From which I stole some pastries for snackies.
Errr ... I'm running out of things.
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots (I'm not even kidding) and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of walking.

So, now I'm back at school, but only for two more days because then it's HOLIDAYS.
I know, you're jealous.

I want to have some really cool last words. Both here and at the end of my life.
But I can't think of anything now, so I'll compromise and just take the dying words one.

This is a thing I think I will do.
Latest tweet: There are so many fantastic things on the internet. I like to think I'm one of them. *cough*
And yes, I may have sat for a while in front of my computer, trying to think of something casually amusing to write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment