Sunday 19 September 2010

A Holiday List

Holiday? Pfft.
No. A two-day, one-night trip to Sydney.
But for now, we'll pretend it's a holiday because I flippin' need a holiday.

This is a list because otherwise I'll forget what to take because I'm so darn tired. I slept like 4 hours last night.
1 x jeans
2 x T-shirt
5 x underwears (I'm always intensely and irrationally paranoid about underwear losses)
1 x light pajamas
1 x light jacket
1 x warm jacket
1 x singlet top
3 x socks (and wet socks)
Soap/toothbrush/toothpaste/deo/etc
1 x shoes
1 x shorts

OK. Done. Let's pretend I wrote that out for you, as insight into my packing, rather than for me, the exceedingly tired and consequently forgetful girl.

I found out iPad make particularly good doorstops. I wonder what would happen if I went into the Mac store and tested it ...

Maths: finished
Religion: finished enough
English: ... 2 out of 3 is alright, yeah?

I hope you have a better sleep than I did last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment