Sunday 7 April 2013

I think we should all just admit it's not happening and move on.

I will try and write a bit though.
Except for right now, because it's 1am, my bffffffffff is visiting from Melbs, and I just watched the LAST episode of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries and am somewhat of an emotional wreck.
Well, only a little bit.
But today I mastered (I use that term loosely) the cup song from Pitch Perfect.
I've been able to do just the cup bit for yearsssssss, but now I can sing the song with it too.
And by "sing the song with it", I mean I can make the noises out of my mouth when they're meant to be made. They don't necessarily sound any good in any way at all.
So no, you'll probably never see any evidence of it, but just know that it prrrrrrrrobably makes me more accomplished than you.
And will drastically improve my quality of life long term.
Except for tonight, when I won't be sleeping because this goddamn song is SO STUCK IN MY HEAD.
But I'm basically Anna Kendrick, which gives me the right to be sassy and dismissive about Twilight (because I was previously very limited in my ability to do this ...) and wear excessive amounts of eyeliner, which I think we can all agree is something I have never been guilty of previously, and have them look attractive and just a touch badass.

GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment