Thursday 26 March 2020

I don't feel like writing today

I don't have anything to say and I'm tired from work and don't want to look at a computer screen anymore and I have no creative juices and I don't want to just keep blogging about myself and my introspective thoughts because it can only last so long and I feel like I can only be so self-indulgent before it gets tiresome.

So I am instead going to go and continue reading my book and maybe watch an episode of a TV show and then go to bed. At least I have fulfilled this obligation for another day. Don't worry, I have a four day weekend coming up and I'm sure by the end of it I will be sufficiently bored of any other distractions that I'll feel like writing creatively again. Probably at about 9:30pm the night before I start work again but hey, I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment