Tuesday 24 March 2020

A Streak of Two is Still a Streak

I'm working on writing other things - stories, in theory, I suppose, or something. I asked for prompts to help my creative juices flow, which was great up until the point that I realised it created both an audience and an expectation, however indifferent either of those may be. At this realisation, of course my brain has now rebelled against doing absolutely anything related to anything that's been suggested to me, but I'm trying, I promise.

One of my brothers asked me to write song lyrics. Here goes.

...
Oh wait, that's not in my talent set. I can only think of overly earnest and cheesy things or obnoxious coronavirus-related ditties, and neither of them well-formed.

Okay, I'm going to cop out and go on a song lyric generator, where I will now create a song line by line with the inspiration word 'home'. Spoiler warning: It's a shit show.


A Song For Noah To Practice Guitar

Hospice, let's talk about hospice
I've got new multiple sclerosis
I need a rheumatoid mortgage
Like the neurosis over meiosis

Urogenital, urogenital girl
And when you're gone I feel creaky
You must think I'm a grumpiness
And every subconsciousness is squeaky

[chorus]
You don't wanna be wheezy like me
Got more carefree
I know you think that I'm turnkey
Got more carefree
An e for you and one for me
Got more carefree
You and me

Rheumatic, rheumatic boy
Then you came with all your ailing
You don't want to go crumbling with me
And I'm dancing because you're not failing

[chorus]

Save me from the unselfconscious neuralgia
Neuralgia neuralgia
Save me from the unselfconscious neuralgia
Internal ain't nothing when I'm tottering with ya
Tottering with ya

Thank you https://www.song-lyrics-generator.org.uk/ ????

No comments:

Post a Comment